Thursday, July 23, 2009

Updated book schedule

Jeff here,
You know, I haven't posted on this much lately. Sorry about that, I have a lot to do around here and never get a chance to catch everyone up on our goings on and such. For those who don't know I am the head writer, and Editor here at Torn Comics. So I tend to juggle a lot of things at once. Our book schedule is growing and changing almost daily. But for now let me show you some of out up coming projects that I an excited about.

Has Been: This book is turning out amazing and we keep adding more awesome by the day. Junior Bruce is the Artist and co-coordinator and we can't discuss the book without adding something great to it.

The Mechanic: Bryce Lee makes his long time character in his own book. I had the privilege of writing this script and it is going to be something special.

Price Check: Johnathan Ziegler writes and does the art for his unique take on the modern super hero. There are some great unique elements to this story that we can't wait to unleash on the world.

End Time: One of the most depressing stories I have ever wrote, but I love the story. With Art by Sean Moore, End Time is turning into a spectacular looking book.

Less Than Evil: This book is real close to my heart. Revolving around a group of not quite on top super villains, Less Than Evil was a joy of a comedy to write. Jenn Lee throws down some fantastic art on this book to make it one of the most ambitious projects we have ever set out to make.

Like I said there are more books on the table but I thought I would take a moment to give you a little taste of what to expect from Torn Comics.

I'll try to update more,
-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment